Damn, I'm a true AK Patriot!

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
This is gonna be a great week :)

Just got 4 pair of XLO interconnects ( http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=10479 ) and some new vinyl in from Omer, my McIntosh MCD7000 Cd player's coming in from dewickt's place ( www.mcintoshaudio.com )along with a new wood cabinet for the MC2105 amplifier that Grump picked up for me a year ago. I'm going to listen to the vinyl on the Music Hall turntable gifted to me by the wonderful people of this site, which came from Venus Hi-Fi (as did a few other pieces, including my Jean-Marie Reynaud cables), once I assemble it all in the wood audio cabinet that I bought from Wardsweb, and of course hooking up the McIntosh ML-1Cs to the MQ101 EQ purchased from CarlV, with Cardas cables that came from ProAc!

Boy, I do get around, don't I? ;)

Does you wife now about this (not the equipment but about "getting around")

We are all one big happy family here.
grouphug.gif

Kam, betcha big bux that you'll fall in love with the Mac CDP. I have the MCD7800 and it has a very warm and inviting musical personality! :jawdrop:

Grruuuuuvvvey dude. Sounds extreamly delicious. You simply MUST post pics once its all put together please. :yes:

Kam:

If your house faces the north shore of the lake, just pop a window and crank 'er up a bit and I'll have a listen for you. Mac's have that special sound that I'm sure I can pick out from all the clutter over the QEW.

Paul

(just north of Buffalo)

Back
Top Bottom