Dang I love garbage picken !

Gents- I had one of those CED players & they ain't worth a shite, IMHO. One little-bitty piece of fuzz somewhere on 'em, or in the player, & they'd skip, jerk, & generally screw-up, generally in the best part of the movie. If you have one & it works, be nice to it & shower it w/love, 'cause you really have something. Even on their best behaviour, the pic quality isn't nearly as good as CDs, & the sound ain't nothing to write home about either. I can understand why the guy trashed 'em. Good luck finding somebody to work on the players as well. Grump, you may have good luck w/'em, but I sure didn't-guess you can tell.-Sandy G.

in the last 6 months i have scored a mac 275,marantz 2275,a pacman and an asteroids on the curb.last week i got a sony kv-5000 that looked like it had never been used.still has the tags on it.no cords so maybe thats why it hit the curb.got a moped a while back that a neighbor pitched.had a burned out tailight bulb stopping it from running.they spent 200.00+ trying to fix it.
took me longer to mix up some 32:1 than to get the spark back.:D

Two days ago, I found an arcade game while picking called "big event golf"
It had a bunch of dried up caps on the vert board (wells gardner chassis) Now works great!
It originally was a ms pacman, But appears to have been changed over to the golf game in the late 80's by the vending company. Too bad, As the ms pacman games are going for 500.00 and up on epay!
I used to love repairing arcade games on the side, Made a lot of moolah as a 20 year old back then!

Back
Top Bottom