Dang it! Left my CR 2020 on ALL weekend.

Bob is an excellent choice (and a really nice guy!:thumbsup:)
Driving from Miami to pretty far upstate NY,
You must really love that piece! That's hardcore!

I'm not familiar with the term.
What are tradesmen issues?

Anyone (95%) that is involved in the trades down here, sucks so bad that those who can will often fly in good tradesmen from other cities or even countries (roofers, electricians and especially carpenters) to do large jobs to avoid the almost 100% probability of a massive screw up.

Bob is an excellent choice (and a really nice guy!:thumbsup:)
Driving from Miami to pretty far upstate NY,
You must really love that piece! That's hardcore!

Well, I would be driving up to NYC anyway, so why not put it in the trunk anyway! So not so hardcore. :)

I woke up Sunday morning to my VAC tube mono blocks left on since Saturday evening around 5:00 PM, One of my turntables was spinning also, my sister was over and I was changing from records to digital and got out of my normal program. When she left I just turned off the preamp and lights.

Sorry to hear that.
They sort of killed the trade unions in Fla.
You get what you pay for.

Indeed. Unions are a double edged sword, but IMO the benefits edge is the sharper one. However, let's not hijack! There's a thread somewhere in the "off topic" forum where we all shake our fists and yell at people to get off our lawns..

I woke up Sunday morning to my VAC tube mono blocks left on since Saturday evening around 5:00 PM, One of my turntables was spinning also, my sister was over and I was changing from records to digital and got out of my normal program. When she left I just turned off the preamp and lights.

I did that once a very long time ago. The kicker was I left a record spinning for DAYS!! Stylus and record seemed to be no worse for wear however.

IN THE MEANTIME! I discovered a very cool solution which I will post in another thread because I think it will help out a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom