Dave Culver - internet scam back at it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tentea I’m going to try to ignore the obvious racist suggestion your post makes.

I’m pretty sure there are as many good old fashioned white American scammers on the internet selling fictitious stereo equipment as there are non white, non American, non just like you people.

Merry Christmas

Eric

Our friend Dave is now in Nob Hill, San Francisco..he has moved down to Marantz 2215, but still an occasional 2270, Pioneer SX-1050, Klipsch Heresy. Here's a public announcement on CL:

================
Watch out for this low-life amoeba trying to dupe people. One of "it's" post as follows:

Marantz 2215 from 1974

Power output: 15 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)

Frequency response: 15Hz to 50kHz

Total harmonic distortion: 0.9%

Damping factor: 45

Input sensitivity: 1.8mV (MM), 180mV (line)

Signal to noise ratio: 77dB (line)

Channel separation: 35dB (line)

Dimensions: 17-21/64 x 5-25/64 x 14

Available to demo

Will ground ship
415 505 5680

This is a scam, be on the lookout. This thief is callous and heartless. Keep his number in mind.
==================

He’s had a lot posted recently in Seattle I’ve been flagging. Seems to know a ton about the equipment then list it for insanely cheap. Red flag right there.

After my techs at Service World closed down while I took a 15 year break from upgrade fever it seems that worms like that Dave scammer have taken over & I'm left without a tech I trust ,anyone know a trusted AK member who's a McIntosh tech in Michigan please ask him/her to pm me,I have multiple units needing service & I'm too damn old to be hoisting 1201s up to the bench for light replacements .

Moderation Note:

AK Rule #8: Conflicts or gripes with other people or other forums do not belong on AK.

I'm going to leave this thread up as a courtesy, and potential information purposes. However, the rules state that problems with folks outside of AK are not not the business of AK. Again, I'm going to leave this thread up, but it is now...

Closed.

Rich P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom