David Cassidy RIP

ScramMan2

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
"On behalf of the entire Cassidy family, it is with great sadness that we announce the passing of our father, our uncle, and our dear brother, David Cassidy," his rep, JoAnn Geffen, said in a statement given to The Hollywood Reporter. "David died surrounded by those he loved, with joy in his heart and free from the pain that had gripped him for so long. Thank you for the abundance and support you have shown him these many years."

RIP David.

RIP brother, thank you for the countless hours of enjoyment you brought to my life.

Snorted w/derision at his music w/the best of 'em. Read not that long ago that he had maybe a less than happy life in several aspects-Not the least of which was the fact that Jack must have been pretty much of a 1st class shyteheel.. So many of these guys, you wonder if they ever had a real friend in their entire life., someone who wasn't lining their pockets, w/their relationship w/him Anyhow, hope he's better off now.

What David was suffering from Alcoholic Liver disease, and kidney failure, plus general organ failure is not fun unfortunately I have watched people die from this and David's suffering is over, thank God: RIP.

"The Partridge Family" was a favorite show in junior high. I still own a full set of Partridge LPs. Even have the groovy carry bag that came in the "Shopping Bag" LP. Much more than a TV-pop idol, David Cassidy was a fine singer, entertainer and actor. May he find peace.

Back
Top Bottom