Dayton audio b652air front high speakers

91firebird

Well just got a pair of Dayton audio b652 air speakers put them in the front high speaker position,wow they sound great had a pair of b652 there before but he'll this pair of dayton audio speakers with the air tweeter
Sound great and they are a good price,for the money very hard not to really like em.my 7.1 system with
My denon 730 reciever sounds great.with a pair of Sony core front speakers the Dayton b652 air front
High Polk sub and Polk t15 rears.the Dayton audio b652 with the air tweeter is a great 2way book shelf
Speaker

I wouldn't go as far as to say great but they're not bad for the price.
I got a pair on sale, fiddled with them a bit, but didn't get engaged enough by them to get more serious about them (FWIW).
I like the tweeter, although some folks feel it's a bit sizzly.

DSC_0611 (2) by Mark Hardy, on Flickr

25596704897_9a110f92e9_h.jpg

Well just got a pair of Dayton audio b652 air speakers put them in the front high speaker position,wow they sound great had a pair of b652 there before but he'll this pair of dayton audio speakers with the air tweeter
Sound great and they are a good price,for the money very hard not to really like em.my 7.1 system with
My denon 730 reciever sounds great.with a pair of Sony core front speakers the Dayton b652 air front
High Polk sub and Polk t15 rears.the Dayton audio b652 with the air tweeter is a great 2way book shelf
Speaker
Glad you are enjoying those in your setup!

Purchased a set for a sweet little old lady, she likes them a lot, the bigger brother the T652Air tower for a young friend, he also likes his. Their frame of reference is much different from mine though.

My take on the speakers, ok for the price. The cabinets are VERY thin and lightweight and it shows in the SQ. I think the drivers although inexpensive are held back by the poor cabinet structures.

Back
Top Bottom