Daytona 500

Thor,

You still have nothing!

Actually, it's pathetic to read your responses. You've got no facts to back up anything you say. You can't dispute the fact that Gordon is a better driver and frankly your comment on F1 racing being gay shows you know nothing about the sport. I was trying to have an adult conversation with you, but I've come to realize your maturity level isn't up to it.

Have a nice day. :D

Sorry guys, never could understand watching racing. Cars running in circles??? Let's watch the paint dry, or the grass grow :D

Honestly, I've been to a few short track races back in Wisconsin and even tried to watch motorcycle races and motocross and it just didn't do it for me. About as close as I can get to racing is watching the Tour D'France, but most of that is for the scenery.

Then again, all I watch is NFL, and some basketball ( usually the NCAA Tournament). Baseball is too boring and ditto golf and tennis. I live in Detroit, but grew up in Wisconsin, so hockey doesn't do anything for me either, but at least those guys are hustling all the time.

Only 6 months until the exhibition season!!

Trying to have an adult conversation with moi?? Now who's being silly? :p:

If I wanted to have an adult conversation I wouldn't be posting in a stock car racing thread now would I? ;) :D

GORDON SUCKS!!! GORDON SUCKS!!! GORDON SUCKS!!!

DIE 24!!!! DIE 24!!! DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!

Jeff Gordan's Gay!
Jeff Gordan's Gay!
At least that's what them ornry
Earnhardt fans always say!
They swear he's using Vasoline
On the 24 Chevrolet.
Jeff Gordon's Gay!
He must be Gay!

He wears rainbow colors,
He's a handsome fella,
Standing in Victory Lane.
With a gorgeous little wife,
With a check in her hand,
Sippin' that Gay champagne.

And them Earnhardt fans,
Up in the stands,
Chokin' on bread and Spam,
Say Gordon's Gay,
Everytime he turns
And hugs Ray Avernham.

Jeff Gordon's Gay!
He Must be gay!
At least that's what the losers say,
When they lose every Sunday,
Always say.

He's in the IROQ,
Pink Cadillac
For Mary Kay.
Jeff Gordon's Gay!
He must be Gay!

Just part of the Jeff Gordon song by Tim Wilson.

Have you ever wished that you had just kept your mouth shut and not started a particular thread :rolleyes:

Come on guys - we all know that there is only one true form of racing - Stock Cars! Over three thousand pounds of steel running inches apart at 180+ mph! Bumping and grinding, slipping and sliding all the way. Let's see open wheel cars bump draft, plow through the infield, or rub tires and keep on racing!

-Dave

:yippy: :yippy: :yippy: :yippy: :yippy: :yippy: :yippy: :yippy: :yippy: :yippy: :yippy: :yippy:

Dave, have you seen Schumie drive? He's a real intimidator! Lots of F1 fans hate him for his 'rough' tactics. I think he is the best driver since Fangio. Rindt probably had the skill, but he died too young.
A friend was in the Army, on leave, got drunk with his buddies on the infield at Hockenheim the night before Jim Clark was killed by the trees in a fer chrissakes F2 race. The stewards were bringing the hung-over guys to the paddock area when they were bringing in Clark's car. Oil slick and twisties not a good combination.

Jeff G can cry all the way to the bank, eh?

Yeah Bully, I've enjoyed watching Schumie drive quite often. I was just giving open wheel guys a bit of ribbing before. If I watch a race (and it doesn’t matter what kind of racing), its to watch those drivers that demonstrate the qualities that I appreciate - talent, respect, aggressiveness, intimidation and most importantly - a true love of the sport.

Very few have all those qualities. To many are in it for the money, fame and glory any more (the whiners). Win or lose, I'll support the guys that do it because they love it more than anything else. Wouldn't matter to those guys if there were no TV cameras or big purses - they would be out there anyway.

Don't remember if it was Earnhardt Sr. or Ken Schrader that once said that they didn't care if the purse was a bag of nickels, they would still be out there.

-Dave

Man, Gordon bashing at AK!!! :lmao:

I avoid all the 'your driver sucks/my driver rules' but THOR is right, driver bashing is half the fun for a lot of people. The cult of personalities is a large part of what has made NASCAR the top motor racing series in the US.

As for F1, I can't just a couple more weeks until the season starts. The new Williams chassis looks interesting. Ferrari will probably be the team to beat again, but I will reserve judgement until Raikkonnen puts the MP4 through real qualifying laps.

Originally posted by javap111
Man, Gordon bashing at AK!!! :lmao:

I avoid all the 'your driver sucks/my driver rules' but THOR is right, driver bashing is half the fun for a lot of people. The cult of personalities is a large part of what has made NASCAR the top motor racing series in the US.

As for F1, I can't just a couple more weeks until the season starts. The new Williams chassis looks interesting. Ferrari will probably be the team to beat again, but I will reserve judgement until Raikkonnen puts the MP4 through real qualifying laps.

If anything or anybody beats ferrari it will be there bridgestone tires plain and simple.and the word is the mclaren is down on power.

Another for Thors collection ........Jeffs girlfiend Amanda Church :yes:

Last edited:
He's got about 3 Winston Cups,
Sittin' up there on the the trophy shelf,
But you know he can't lift one all by himself!

Jeff Gordon's Gay!
He must be Gay!

I think the only driver that's
Gay in the race,
Is the one who comes in last,

Course that's usually Buckshot Jones.

You can find this song with the correctly sounding Redneck music on; Tim Wilson Certified Aluminum: His greatest recycled hits

Capitol 7243-5-40280-2-1

Back
Top Bottom