DBX Channel out

subtech

Hi all. Been following the site for quite some time and have delved into vintage audio. Mostly my son 16, has gotten into rock and audio systems. I have owned Onkyo AV's and have a DBX bx3 and cx3. Also a Pioneer sx780, Realistic and 80's Vintage Sansui 7000. WELL hate to ask but it's such a helpful and passionate forum. Recently bought a DBX BX1 that has #2 channel in protect. It blows that circuits fuse with power on and has .5volt DC on that speaker output. I downloaded the wiring schematic but it does' t read like a auto repair manual. Ya know what I'm familiar with. Looking for help on this to get started. My son will be doing all this with me because the deal is...if he can fix it...it's his. Thanks!!!!!

I'm looking for help with the same issue.. i have a BX1 with a channel 4 in overload. everything looks ok, but I dont know where to begin

I'm looking for help with the same issue.. i have a BX1 with a channel 4 in overload. everything looks ok, but I dont know where to begin
It's best to start your own thread instead of reviving one. You'll get more views and help.
Start by looking for shorted transistors.

Hello. I may be able to help. Not sure how to PM you to pass my number because I do not post often.

Back
Top Bottom