Sensitivity: 92dB (@2.83v/1meter)
Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm

Seven Drivers:
(2) 3/4" coaxially-mounted, diamond-coated hard dome tweeters
(1) 3/4" rear-firing hard dome tweeter
(2) 6-1/2" polypropylene drivers with butyl rubber surrounds
(2) 9" polymer impregnated woofers with butyl rubber surrounds

48" H x 18.5" W x 14" D - 70 lbs each
Rear-ported, hybrid chambered transmission line enclosure.

I've had these on my radar for thirty years and until today the right combination of available speakers, spare cash and geography never came together. Found these for sale 1,000 miles from me, but only 15 minutes from one of my sons. And now I own 'em!

Really looking forward to getting these from my son's house to my house so I can put them through their paces. I've had (and loved) a set of Time Window 3s for over 20 years and expect these to be everything the 3s were - and more.

There are 199 like them, but this one (and it's right channel partner) is mine!

IMG_0246.JPG

I'm chuffed!!!!

Probably could not have happened to a more deserving screen name. Congratulations.

Awesome! You can check these off your bucket list!
Can't wait to hear your listening impressions once you have them set up.
Congrats!

Last edited:
Right on Mike, so are you going to do U-Ship or something like that?

Can't wait for you to post some photos with them placed in your system.

Very cool! We will live vicariously thru you! So, when will they be in your hot little home?

Very cool! We will live vicariously thru you! So, when will they be in your hot little home?

Mid May. I had a trip planned already and I'll just cancel my plane ride and turn it into a road trip.

Can't wait!

Bump! C'mon fellow AKers. This guy deserves more than 15 replies for Timewindow 7s. Give him his due props!

"Doc". Your right and most of us who have a DCM product are envious. I want to know the nitty gritty. How far a field were they to get in miles, tolls, and bridges. Any negotiations when buying and how much were they ? Did you get them from a knowledgeable person for lots of cash or a desperate housewife like I did when I got my Polk SDA 2Bs for $50. It does happen. Lastly how old are they ? Congrats on a great vintage p/u to say the least....

Excellent in every way. Congrats on the bucket list find. I had a blast on my last mega road trip, but, had to go solo. Hopefully you will be able to have some company.

Looking forward to the follow-up.

Back
Top Bottom