Dead can dancs

Celt2006

Loved this cd for along time but now have my modest stuff tuned in...wow!!!! Great recording!!!!!!tomorrow morn wife at work.. Ill see what I can hear

Lol. Just read my post. I was well into the cognac last night. Lol. But it is true Towards the within is an excellent live recording and even though on many songs I have no clue wtf they are singing, has superb vocals and everything is crystal clear. I am actually amazed at at my very modest components in play at the moment. I would really not have thought a Yammie rx 393, yammie ge30 eq, a cheap ass sony blueray and cv at-10 speakers with new after mkt tweeters could " make the speakers disappear" and be fairly non fatigueing. Cant wait till my A700 is finished being restored!.... Then its speaker upgrade and source upgrade time

Saw them live once in 1996, the Spiritchaster Tour. Probably still in my top 5 concerts.

Found it interesting that what I always assumed was a bass pedal or synthesizer turned out to be a very large drum.

Wow never knew that!! That is another great musical fact like the guy from morphine on a home made 2 string bass

My top 2 concerts where Kinggm crimson on the BBoom tour. 100th and last show of the tour at the new Rosemont in Chicago. And believe it or not Yanni the acropolis tour in grand rapids Michigan

Back
Top Bottom