Deal of the Year Award Goes to...

62caddy

Trust but verify
Subscriber
Here is an example of why looking at "Completed Sales" should not be done. :rolleyes:

Took a whopping 3 minutes to be sold after being listed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mcintosh-mr71-Tube-Tuner-Turntable-Amp-Pre-Amp-Vintage-Tube-Tuner-Turn-Table-Amp-/292207338166?hash=item4408ea22b6:g:n4YAAOSwzlNZiLrq&nma=true&si=agolFQsh9Jm4kKABNQbNvf5WnX8%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Mcintosh mr71 Tube Tuner Turntable Amp Pre-Amp Vintage Tube Tuner Turn Table Amp

Seller information
rdrider1961 (27 )
100% Positive feedback

Item condition:
--

“Vintage Tube Tuner Turn Table Amp Pre Amp. Cabinet home stereo system. As is Where is. You must pick ”

Ended:
Aug 07, 2017 , 3:28PM

Sold for:
US $1,500.00
[ 1 bid ]

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
But there is no cartridge!! And that OM for the 73 but the ad shows a 71, how is the new owner going to get all that sorted out!?

Heavy/expensive lot to ship, the kind a lot of folks pay now, pick up later....................... was my thought.

Hopefully it all stayed high and dry.

Likely how that went down. I'd think they would've gotten it out of there in time. Not sure how badly Palmetto got hit either...

Another thought - coastal area very bad for electronic innards. Still a no brainer at 15 bills regardless.

Notice the cigarette in the guy's hand? Even better...! :biggrin: :rolleyes:

s-l400.jpg

Geebus!

Budget fly-in & rental car, pack & ship for the Mc pieces, then curb the speakers & TT. If I'm to believe the interweb you could do all that for under $250 if on east coast.

The storm surge was over-predicted, not a problem for an office unless it's on the beach or low-lying area (bowl).

Salt-air isn't a problem, it was an office and most offices are A/C climate controlled year-round. Most permanent residents in the area don't open windows unless they're cleaning them, ... in the land of mold.

A nice set indeed, even needing complete restoration a good price. Even the glass looks to be in excellent condition.

Back
Top Bottom