Decking my walls with moans of pleasure...Got the Pioneer HPM-150's

AudioLancelot

Omniscientist
I just bought my Xmas present.

I got the correct phone number Monday morning, for that Ottawa ad I theaded last weekend.

Now all I have to do is drive to Ottawa and get them.

He guarantees the speakers are in excellent pristine condition right down to the HPM 150 logos. He said he knows I will be very very pleased with them.

The HPM 'S can make Kris Kringle's jingle bells tingle just like hanging mistletoe from any place you want kissed. ...now let's unwrap your package....

Dennis

Congratulations,Audiolancelot!Great weekend for a drive to the Nation's Capital,drop in to 24 Sussex!!

Enjoy your xmas present!!

Cheers
opt80

Way to go AudioLancelot. I just picked up a pair of these last weekend here in Chicago...They sound fantastic..Let me know if you can actually hear anything coming from the supertweeter on top of the cabinets...Every time I put my ear up the the thing, I don't hear anything..Maybe I'm just not playing anything that's producing sound within the frequency range that these things produce..

The supertweet is exactly that: it comes on and extends well beyond MY upper limits. The tweet (and it is a gorgeous piece of worksmanship!) covers through the audible range, and the HPM's would have been fine speaker systems even without the HPM tweeter.
But there are those pesky complementary tones that accompany the fundamental notes. Those CAN extend way way up there. And, without those overtones, it just doesn't sound 'real'.
The HPM-100/900 have such complete bass with their 12-incher, I would really like to hear what the bigger woofer in the BIGGER box can provide.

BTW ...don't forget the rest of the ad what he has for sale.

SPEAKERS! Bose 901 series VI' Infinity Reference Two; Camber Rega 3,5; Pioneer HPM150; JBL L100T; JBL L112; JBL 940 and few turntables (Thorens, Dual, Bang & Olufsen).

I know I'm reviving an old thread but...

...Did I mention that I can't wait to move to Ontario next month. Yee Whooooo!

There should be plenty of deals on some really nice gear!

Can't wait to score me some BIG HPM's...

I move from Oromocto NewBrunswick to Borden Ontario, 12 July. I'll be working at CFB Borden.

Greg

Back
Top Bottom