Decorative caps for quad receivers Sansui QRX8001/9001

police_50

I have recently purchased Sui quad receiver QRX 8001. It works really well, all channels, switches, knobs and functions after few deoxit sessions work nicely. Cosmetically it has two decorative knob caps missing on a front panel that is really PITA to find, especially in Canada. If anybody from Sansui community can assist, please let me know. Thanks in advance!
PS: few pics from this acquisition will be posted soon to the appropriate thread.

Either you find a donor unit or you order them to a good lathe engineer to manufacture them for you.
I don't think that you will ever find those knobs , unless you are really lucky, which i wish for.

Hi Jomark911, that was my initial idea as well to manufacture it. But recently I found one guy on bay that misspelled this item and listed it as QRX 9100 part (which obviously doesn't exist). It has been listed for a while, but unfortunately he does not ship to Canada, and i just can't buy it, damn! :) I've sent him 4-5 PMs but no response yet. He has exactly two caps what i need...
If anybody can buy it and then re-sell it to me, would that be completely insane?

Thanks ossodiseppia! Just let me know when they arrive and we'll handle the rest. I really appreciate it.
On the other note, Rob, I'm not sure if 9090/9090DB would be exactly the same until i'd try it :).

Back
Top Bottom