#Delete Facebook

04blackmaxx

As a result of my choosing to delete facebook, so have gone all of the various audio related discussion groups. Just miss that we cant simply and easily post a pic. I have replaced the C-15 with a C2500 since leaving and whoa baby this is one sweet sounding preamp.

Just as an aside and I don't mean any offense. While the focus is on FB right now and if you're serious about protecting your identity then you might want to stop using Google, Bing, etc., which are also collecting a boat load of user info, and delete most apps you may have downloaded to your phone, tablet, etc. A lot of users don't read the T/C's and that by installing many (most?) of these apps you are giving access to your photo's, contacts list, camera, etc. There are ways of protecting yourself. A simple one is keeping a decal over the camera lenses on your devices. Another and one I highly recommend is going with a VPN service that does not keep log files. That all aside - - I see you're running a 302. I got one of these not too long ago and are using it along with a C2200 so I can imagine how good your setup and 2500 must sound. As for posting a pic at AK - - it's pretty direct and easy to do.
No offense. Quite FB mostly due to the constant family drama and politics and ads constantly. I hope it tanks but it probably won't. Yes the system is currently at its peak. Looking to add a VPI prime signature and lyra delos next. I see you can just upload don't need to host, forgot about that great we are in business!

Attachments

• 20180215_153800.jpg
    20180215_153800.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 33
Congrats to you on the new C2500; I can just bet it's a huge upgrade over the C15.
I'm guessing you tried out the Mac fb forum? I was a member briefly and what complete waste of time that was. One or maybe 2 new posts a week if it's a busy week.

Congrats to you on the new C2500; I can just bet it's a huge upgrade over the C15.
I'm guessing you tried out the Mac fb forum? I was a member briefly and what complete waste of time that was. One or maybe 2 new posts a week if it's a busy week.
I was on the McIntosh Owners forum and vintage hifi and stereo equipment and vintage low end and bpc, all were fine forums, i had no issue with the people, plenty of good people.

How many people can you call at once on that phone? :)

Too much drama? Un-follow the drama queens and people who post their political views, but keep Facebook for the more interesting stuff - like audio.

Convenience trumps privacy.

McIntosh Facebook Community group is what I joined and enjoy it; there seems to be new postings every day.

Back
Top Bottom