Della Reese is with the angels today...

eiraved

Plane Whisperer
Subscriber
Della Reese, singer and most notably for the “Touched by an Angel” series, has passed away.

I will watch Harlem Nights tonight. She was always funny. RIP Della.
She was hilarious in that movie. Eddie Murphy shot her pinky toe off because she dared him, Her dialogue before and reaction afterwards was classic, LOL!

Last edited:
Never thought she got the credit she credit she so ritchly deserved..She brought lots of class to that last season of "Chico & the Man.. *I'd almost bet that she & Jack Albertson are exchanging barbs w/each other, even as we speak..

Reece was also in the short-lived TV series The Royal Family, which floundered after her co-star Redd Foxx passed away following a heart attack on set. The two were good friends as well as co-stars.

Reece was also in the short-lived TV series The Royal Family, which floundered after her co-star Redd Foxx passed away following a heart attack on set. The two were good friends as well as co-stars.
I remember that series was short lived due to Redd's passing. It would have been a hit considering how great their chemistry was on Harlem Nights.

Back
Top Bottom