Denon AH-GC20 Headphones

AudioNord

I recently purchased the Denon AH-GC20 bluetooth headphones with active noise canceling.
I can recommend them wholeheartedly. These are by far the best sounding bluetooth headphones I've ever used. To me they sound better than a lot of wired headphones and the noise canceling really works. I've tried them on the subway, in my car and walking downtown and they perform wonderfully. Hardly any wind noise at all.

I have a pretty crappy car stereo so these phones are a godsend, much better sound than if I've payed twice as much on a new stereo. The noise canceling means you don't have to crank the volume up to drown out the road noise, so you won't miss the sirens of the cops chasing you or your stop on the subway. This also mean less fatigue, you can wear them hours on end with great comfort. Build quality is good too and they look nice, unlike many modern headphones.

They are a bit bass heavy, which I like for heavy metal and electronica. The EQ on your phone will take care of that if you prefer a more neutral sound.

And they work with Siri.

Highly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom