1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Dental partials - any experience?

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Forums' started by beat_truck, Jul 9, 2018.

1. beat_truck

beat_truck Super Member

I haven't been able to hold down a job due to mental/mood issues, although things are finally just starting to get a little better. I live with my mom and currently have no income. I've been dicking with the state trying to get SSI for over three years, now. We live in a dump, and are trying to move. I already drive old junk, and don't have anything major worth selling, and I'm not giving up what little I do have.

As I said already, implants ain't happening. In a way, I actually don't really want them either, because going by my family history, my other teeth will probably turn to shit and I'd have to get them removed and wear full dentures eventually, anyhow.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Pio1980

Pio1980 AK Member Subscriber

Implants are invasive surgery, a serious procedure. It wouldn't be my first choice tho' I am a candidate for at least one or more.

beat_truck likes this.
  3. beat_truck

beat_truck Super Member

That's also something I don't especially want to deal with.

dosmalo likes this.