Denver vintage voltage expo

I would be willing to pitch in and get a table. I don't really have too much stuff to sell, some odds and ends an bits an pieces. Probably little to no gear.

PM me if anyone wants to join forces. I mostly want to get the table to get in early and hang out with folks and get the best deals. Count me in on breakfast too.
Mark

I think I will start a thread in BT for the vintage voltage swap table - see if any of us wants to swap gear or needs anything............
mark

Mike and Larry,
I have been informed that I will be in Arizona on the 30th fishing with my father in law. I will miss the meet, dangit!!!

I didn't check on the tables

Here is a link to the show and the table info/registration is on this page - somewhere.
http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay...ion=http://danacain.com/vintage-voltage-expo/

Sorry to miss it guys, but I really need to see my wife's family, it has been long time since we have gotten together.
Mark

I think I want one table, and Joe wants two. Junior JBL said he wanted one. tha looks like 4 so far. any else?
Sorry Jcricket won't be with us, won't be the same.

Looks like six so far -

Shane, Mike, Glen, 2 for Joe, and me.

Clay indicated he might be interested and so did celtsrevenge (Sorry, I don't know real name yet).

Now all we need is an official money launderer...

Happy trails,
Larry B.

I am not able to attend guys. Does anyone want Dana's phone number, she is the organizer for the show.
I have it handy

three/0-three,3fourseven,eighttwo,52. That is her number. This is the contact number she gives out for her organization, not her personal number as far as I know.

Hey guys I will call about tables for the show since I need two. I will get 6 tables in the center like last year. Anybody else want in? Let me know soon. Thanks, Joe

I heard from Joe and the 6 tables are paid for. We can settle up with him the morning of the event.

Who's for breakfast at the Cracker Barrel? I'll be there about 06:30 or so. I want to be getting in and set up right at 8.

Mike

Sorry, I'll skip Cracker Barrel, but I plan to be at the show bright and shiny at 8 AM. It would be nice if we could work out access to power somehow this time.

Happy trails,
Larry B.

Back
Top Bottom