DeOxit Grease--Experiences/Opinions?

savatage1973

Addicted Member
It is advertised here and on other sites, but being a relatively new product, and the fact that I have tons of other dielectric grease on-hand, I haven't tried it yet.

Experiences/opinions/applications--any input welcomed!

With all the different versions, lithium- or mineral-based and the different additives, copper, aluminum, quartz, teflon, graphite as well as versions with D100L, not to mention versions compounded to specs, I doubt seriously you need to add this to your arsenal of dielectric greases. But they do look like they would bring higher performance to the dielectric grease market.

There may be one of two that would be beneficial, depending on your uses for it.

Last edited:
After cleaning, I've been using shield on switches and fader on carbon pots and sliders. I did research this new grease but Caig's website and instruction/applications is practically useless since they only have one pdf for all the different types (not helpful). Perhaps, with time, Caig will know what this can be used for, lol.

I use this grease ( L260) when I rebuild power switches and when I take apart and rebuild the speaker switches for my Marantz gear.

Attachments

• IMG_2387.jpg
    IMG_2387.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2436.jpg
    IMG_2436.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom