1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice

dgwojo Says THANKS!!! - With Pictures

Discussion in 'AK Fest 2009' started by dgwojo, May 5, 2009.

1. dgwojo

dgwojo AK Subscriber Subscriber

Just wanted to say thanks to Grumpy, Ernie and all those involved with putting on such a great show, it was a ton of work for sure. Also, thanks to everyone who visited my room, those that brought their special CD's - it was a pleasure to play them for you. I didn't get a chance to visit many rooms as I was manning my room both days by myself, the number of repeat visitors made me feel great, I loved all the positive feedback and visits from other vendors, everyone was very polite, thanks again, Dave. :D

Some pics I uploaded tonight, maybe next year I'll get a better camera in time for the next show? :scratch2:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Those pretty money takers, I mean ticket sellers;
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. onepixel

onepixel .

[​IMG]

Thank you dgwojo... I was starting to get tired of seeing old orney looking guys.

:D

3. markthefixer

markthefixer On Hiatus, dealing with Dad's estate full time Subscriber

Yes, I too was waiting for SOMEBODY to get a shot of the "ticket girls" posted... got tired of describing them, now I can just say: see......

And the Atrium shot is Sunday afternoon at the final raffle. I see myself under that strange (palm??) tree.

I'm STILL looking for that Mannheim Steamroller Christmas album you played for me. (no pen/pencil - I trusted my dazed and confused memory, so , please, the details again??)

I was quite impressed with your setup.

P.s. what about the cookies? :D

4. Ballylongford

Ballylongford AK Subscriber Subscriber

Nice tickets!

er, pictures.

Thanks!

5. dgwojo

The Christmas music was the red Christmas Extraordinaire shown on their web page; mannheimsteamroller.com We actually played the DVD Audio version which doesn't seem to be available on their site anymore. Barnes and Noble still carries it if you have a player for that format; B & N

[​IMG]

Although many people mock that selection of music, it has to be one of the fullest range recordings ever. :D

The cookies were a hit, a good friend of mine donated them to the fest, I had more in the SMAC room, glad you enjoyed them, Dave. :thmbsp:

6. Punker X

Punker X AK Subscriber Subscriber

Room sounded great Dave... Sorry I couldn't spend more time....

7. wajobu

wajobu Boing Boom Tschak Subscriber

It was great to see you again Dave, and I thought that THIS Fest was even better than last year's (and last year's was pretty great too!).

I had a blast.

8. ekmanning5

ekmanning5 Time has told me...

Dave thanks for all you did this year as well. Your room and system as usual were fantastic. Believe it or not, I looked forward all year to paying a visit. I had a great musical discussion as well. Next year I'll be glad to give you a spell so you can get out if you like.

9. kwingylee

kwingylee Active Member

Thanks Dave for your hospitality and inspiration. The system sounds great. Maybe I will let you use my hot rodded Conrad Johnson PV6 next year.. O BTW, I will be glad to sub in for you as well.....

10. Fisherdude

Fisherdude Regular Dude - Super Mod Super Mod Subscriber

And thanks for letting my play with my amp and your speakers! Had a ball.:thmbsp:

11. Kegger

Kegger Anything can be S "MODed" Super Mod

Allways good to see you Dave, and your system was pretty sweet this year..

And the pic's of the girls is definatly appreciated, I can get my fix all SUMMER!

12. blzatrl123

blzatrl123 Member

Sound great

Hey Dave my friends and I though that you rsystem sounded great, Thanks for the time,i was amazed at the sound those altecs put out. great job on the X-over and preamp combo. Loved the mini amp also. Rock on and good luck.
    Blzatrl:banana:

13. dgwojo

Always a pleasure to see you guys!! :thmbsp:

14. olson_jr

olson_jr AK Subscriber Subscriber

Uploaded where?

15. ekmanning5

ekmanning5 Time has told me...

After 7 years, a back from the dead thread. If he's got pictures I bet they're on real film. :p

olson_jr likes this.
  16. JHS2RT

JHS2RT and Miss Sasha Subscriber

I was there -and what a heck of a good time.

olson_jr likes this.
  17. olson_jr

olson_jr AK Subscriber Subscriber

I was always slow developing my film too.

QFT!

ekmanning5 likes this.