dgwojo

gearhead

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Repeat customer here, fixing some dead Pioneer SX-3900 lamps.
Dave provides great service, you'd think he cared or something-IMAGINE THAT!! :yes::thmbsp::yes:

Dave is an awesome guy. Got me the fuse lamps I needed pronto, excellent pricing, very well packed, and it got here fast. A valued member of AK!

Thanks Dave

I third that!! Dave is definately an asset to AK. Great to deal with and a cool guy that's been there and done that. Knows his lamps too. Thanks Dave. :thmbsp:

Rebel

Thanks guys, the + feedback makes it all worthwhile, what an evening, my PC's power supply burned out, the case fan and Northgate fan coolers all went too, I'm up and running now and ready for bed, thanks again, Dave. :D

I want to chime in with more praise. Dave helped me get my Yamaha shining bright. He goes beyond the norm to help a newbie. Thanks Dave. :tresbon:

+1

5x fuse lamps a few days after payment and my 2220B never looked so good. Thanks!

Don't buy your lamps anywhere else, Dave is the best. Thanks for the great service and knowledge.

Gary

Thanks again guys, I've been a little slower than usual lately as satisfied customers posted my web page on the Yahoo FMTUNER forum and some other forums. Unfortunately I end up with many shoppers who have you do many hours of research and then don't buy anything, about 2 months later they get back to you and want what was found only to find out the lamps have been sold to someone else, yuk!! The AK members and most others from the "other" forums have been great to work with, THANKS!!! :yes:

Another happy customer,
Dave spent lots of his time to make sure that I got the correct lamps. They arrived in perfect condition, promptly (for Canada), well packed and the price was very reasonable. Thanks Dave.

Dave strikes again!

I needed meter lamps for my SA-7700/TX-6700 combo. The 8v, 50ma lamps are no longer available. But, Dave worked with me to come up with a combination that produces very close to the original amount of light (6.3v, 100mA). While these must be wired in series rather than parallel, they work well enough to go up against the originals and compare nicely. Dave tried the lamps, and compared their light output to other meters he had available, then sent me several, at a nice price.

since these lamps are being operated at several percent lower voltage than their ratings, they should last for a very long time.

Thanks Dave...

Rich P

I've got to chime in here also, Dave sent me replacement bulbs for my KA-9100 and even sent an extra set in case the originals weren't bright enough! What a guy! Thanks Dave!

Just received my lamps from dwojo, the lamp guru, for my Kenwood KA-9150 and my Yamaha CR-1020.

A first class transaction, all the way. Great communications and instructions. He even threw in a couple of bonuses!

Highly recommended!

Thanks, Dave!

Dave is a mindreader. It seems I only had to think about ordering my Yamaha lamps and the next thing you know, they were in my mailbox. Thank you kindly, Dave.

Ken

KeninDC said:
Dave is a mindreader. It seems I only had to think about ordering my Yamaha lamps and the next thing you know, they were in my mailbox. Thank you kindly, Dave.

Ken
Thanks for the nice feedback, Dave.

Let me add my praises for Dave here too. Got some fuse lamps for my Sansui 8080 from him. Quick delivery, well packed and a great price. It's too late this evening for me to go to my workbench but it's going to be very nice to see my baby in all it's glory.

Thanks again Dave.

Let me add my praises for Dave here too. Got some fuse lamps for my Sansui 8080 from him. Quick delivery, well packed and a great price. It's too late this evening for me to go to my workbench but it's going to be very nice to see my baby in all it's glory.

Thanks again Dave.
I can't wait to see your pics, thanks a bunch, Dave. :yes:

Another Big Thank You to Dave.
Ordered a bunch of lamps to finish up various projects on Thursday. Lamps were sent out on Friday and were in my mailbox on Monday.
Very well packaged.
Relamped the SX-780 first and it looks excellent. Bright and evenly lit.
I will be a repeat customer.

Last edited:
Dave, thank you again, as always very prompt, as well as clearly marked, each type of lamp marked for easy identification, I can't say enough good.

Thanks again, Jim

Back
Top Bottom