DID Audio Rack for Pioneer Silver Fluroscans

Orion63

In the last two years acquired quite a few of those Pioneer silver fluroscan components viz. SA710, TX710, TX410, CT300, SG300, SR303, RG2 and the DT500. All these were acquired from different sellers, some of them I repaired. Now they are ready to be installed on a nice audio rack. Planning to make a server style rack using the slotted angles as a base skeleton. The first lot of materials just arrived yesterday.
Any idea of a good height to width ratio for an audio rack for Pioneer 42cm components?

Pretty impressive display. 7 Feet would be tall to operate for me:). Thank you for the picture though !!!
Any suggestions for the amount of space that needs to be catered on the sides or above the individual components? I know, the amp will generate more heat, but for the other 'cool' components ?
Any considerations or preference for the sequence of the components from Top to Bottom? I was more into slotting the Amp on the top as it needs more operation like, selecting the source, Tone and Volume adjustments etc....
My preferred sequence from top to bottom would be...DT500>>SA710>>SG300>>SR303??RG-2>>TX710>>CT300.
I also intend to allocate space for vinyl storage at the bottom.
Any comments or suggestion from anyone?

Back
Top Bottom