Did I get a good deal? I believe I did......

I used to listen to CHOM-FM when I was in Plattsgurgh, NY way back in '80-.82. "twas a great station back ten. Maybe I will look them up online.

I used to listen to CHOM-FM when I was in Plattsgurgh, NY way back in '80-.82. "twas a great station back ten. Maybe I will look them up online.

It's the only station I have listened to since birth. My mom listened to it when I was born, and it was passed down to me. The only time I have listened to anything else was when on the road and out of range. Although they did drop the ball for a while, for 7 years to be exact. I remember because I attended the "Sorry for the last 7 years", party. The DJ's hosted it because even they were sick of what corporate was making them play. lol

They shined in the 80's.....and to be honest, the whole music scene was much better. At least two major concerts a month going on....The Stones, Floyd, Yes, Ozzy, Supertramp, Rush.....and I can go on and on. Seen a ton of concerts here in Montreal. Fun times. Oh well, can't turn back time. But I can hook my turntable up to that Kenwood and slap on some vinyl and slip back in time......for 20 minutes or so, anyway, until I have to get up from my chill position and flip the album over.

Back
Top Bottom