Did I just scroe? NRG Class A monoblocks

Honestly,what`s up with the nude avatar,Judas?

Audiokarma isn`t a place where men go to see other men get naked,
and isn`t there special websites for those so inclined,
that you can go to for that kind of stuff man?

3db82b778a3d087491ffe8db560a8a7f.jpg

That`s a different ball-park,Dave.:biggrin:
(Besides,pussy has her coat on.)

Scared of naked men? :)

We really need an age indicator here. Depending on age I'd sort of accept this point of view if one is older than 70.

Anyone younger should really have no problem with a shirtless back of a man. Or woman. Or Whatever it can be these days?

If I wanted to see naked men I would got to a designated place,
and I suggest others do the same.
People doesn`t have to shuve their nudity up in your face all over the everywhere.
Age?Yes,obviously.

People doesn`t have to shuve their nudity up in your face all over the everywhere.
Age?Yes,obviously.

Click on the other members name, select the ignore feature and you won't have to be bothered again.

Now since I spend my time in Pig-Topia I really don't have this problem. I am afraid you won't be making the visit here anytime soon though, as there are all kinds of folks running around with lots of skin being exposed.

Pig-Island-in-the-Bahamas.jpg

4_CATERS_PIGS_ON_THE_BEACH_05-1024x683.jpg

Swimming-Pigs-Bahamas-3.jpg

Regards
Mister Pig

But... It's just a tattoo. They're usually meant to be seen. That one certainly would be meant to be seen, and the level of nudity is no worse than you'd see at the most conservative beach.

Actually... This has gotta be a wind-up, right? You're a buddy of Judas's?

Last edited:
Click on the other members name, select the ignore feature and you won't have to be bothered again.

Now since I spend my time in Pig-Topia I really don't have this problem. I am afraid you won't be making the visit here anytime soon though, as there are all kinds of folks running around with lots of skin being exposed.

Pig-Island-in-the-Bahamas.jpg

4_CATERS_PIGS_ON_THE_BEACH_05-1024x683.jpg

Swimming-Pigs-Bahamas-3.jpg

Regards
Mister Pig

Ew...not the one where they're smooching.

:D

Well that was very funny.
Seemed like a wind up, but maybe there really are people out there like that.

That was surely much ado about nothing, I feel.

Please, everyone, this thread HAS to have a resolution. Let's not shut it down.

I find the ignore feature is very helpful. Primarily to make sure I don't see something and so I won't have to respond to it. I've only used it twice, and I have no regrets about using it. Works great! :)

Shit, just use an Emotiva phono pre and be done with it, lol.

All jokes aside, I'm still waiting for that day when you fire up those NRG's and the JVC. I'm sure I'll hear it across the pond, heh heh.

Shit, just use an Emotiva phono pre and be done with it, lol.

All jokes aside, I'm still waiting for that day when you fire up those NRG's and the JVC. I'm sure I'll hear it across the pond, heh heh.

Honestly it's been so long now that i've almost given up hope of them ever being fixed. I've got a guy on my case about buying them as they are, suppose I could buy a krell ksa250 with the money and be done with this fiasco.
Bit of a shame if it goes that way.

Back
Top Bottom