1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Did you know you can subscribe or donate via check ?

Discussion in 'AK News' started by Grumpy, May 24, 2009.

1. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

Lately I have had several requests to subscribe or donate via means other then Paypal. We will gladly accept check or money order via snail mail. The address is below.

Mailing address

AudioKarma LLC
    902 Kitty Hawk Rd.
    Suite 170-475
    Universal City, Texas

Thank you
    Grumpy

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018

Please register to disable this ad.

2. OvenMaster

OvenMaster RIP Mommy 1935-2018

Thanks for the headsup... it's almost June, and IIRC, time for me to renew!
    Tom

3. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

At moment we are experiencing technical difficulties processing credit cards. Watch for a future announcement soon on this.

A reminder that here is the address for those who prefer to mail in payment. Also Please do not forget to write ( legibly ) the Audiokarma members name who the subscription is to for. I thought I had bad handwriting till trying to read some of your names. Y'all must be doctors or something :)

John James likes this.
  4. joekid

joekid Well-Known Member

Grumpy, I renew my subscription for the year yesterday and today I got a email telling me to renew it or my access will be removed.I want thru PayPal.
    Joe

5. btus

btus Active Member

subscriber donation

Don't know if this is the correct place for this question,if not please point me in right direction.Paid for subscriber status through PayPal,but it is not listed under my user as before.I'm a proud subscriber and member and would like have it noticed.Please let me know what needs to be done to make this happen!

6. Grumpy

We are temporarily not renewing subscriptions via credit card. I hope to have that fixed in the next few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

In the meant time Paypal, check or money order should be working.

Grumpy

7. Ms Grumpy

Ms Grumpy Administrator Admin Subscriber

Hey, we are good as gold now,

We can now take credit card payments, use you Visa or Mastercard to become a subscriber.

8. Grumpy

Just a reminder that we can now accept credit cards for shirt and subscription payments. Thanks

Grumpy

9. admin

admin Admin Admin

Please remember to use the following information when requesting an AK subscription. You can also send me a PM.

10. admin

admin Admin Admin

To our new and current subscribers, thank you for your continued support of Audiokarma.

admin

11. Big Tuna

Big Tuna Too Much Power!

My subscription expired and I cannot find link to renew it :cry:

Edit: I found it :) :)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010

12. Grumpy

Glad ya found it Charlie.

Thanks to all for supporting AK with your subscriptions.

Grumpy

13. Grumpy

Its been asked many times and somehow I forgot to add it to this post.

We can accept Visa and Mastercard only. We apologize for not taking other cards.

Grumpy

14. Grumpy

Please make note of our new address above.

Thanks
    Grumpy

15. John James

John James "Bob's your uncle" (Stolen) Subscriber

I did! :)

(To the top!)

16. Catmanboo

Catmanboo AK Subscriber Subscriber

Grumpy, can we do that the old-fashioned way without our AK password? I can't find the paper scrap I wrote my p-word on when I joined. I have a cat who loves eating &/or shredding things like that. Tnx- catmanboo, aka Jerry

17. OldPolishGuy

OldPolishGuy AK Subscriber Subscriber

How long does it take for a mailed-in subscription to take effect? My bank statement noted that the check cleared on 4/29/18; it's now 5/21/18. Thx, OPG.

[Mod Edit: Paging @luvvinvinyl ]

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2018
    John James likes this.
  18. luvvinvinyl

luvvinvinyl Lily! Staff Member Admin Subscriber

About eleven minutes. ;)

Folks, any time you have an account issue, regarding a subscription, for instance, please contact me, directly. If you forgot your password, please use the password reset in the login page. If you cannot access your email, due to a long absence, or change of email provider, then contact me, and we will get you back into AK.

Thanks.

Grumpy, pustelniakr and John James like this.
  19. Grumpy

I am sorry. Yes, sometimes my wife handles the checks and tells me to take care of a subscription. Sadly the old memory is failing faster than id like. If you ever have an issue please feel free to write either Luvvinvinyl, or myself. Thanks for your understanding.

Grumpy