Did you know you can subscribe or donate via check ?

Discussion in 'AK News' started by Grumpy, May 24, 2009.

1. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

Lately I have had several requests to subscribe or donate via means other then Paypal. We will gladly accept check or money order via snail mail. The address is below.

Mailing address

Audiokarma LLC
    29488 Woodward Ave.
    Suite 160
    Royal Oak, Michigan

Thank you
    Grumpy

2. OvenMaster

OvenMaster Ears Of Tin Subscriber

Thanks for the headsup... it's almost June, and IIRC, time for me to renew!
    Tom

3. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

At moment we are experiencing technical difficulties processing credit cards. Watch for a future announcement soon on this.

A reminder that here is the address for those who prefer to mail in payment. Also Please do not forget to write ( legibly ) the Audiokarma members name who the subscription is to for. I thought I had bad handwriting till trying to read some of your names. Y'all must be doctors or something :)

4. joekid

joekid Well-Known Member

Grumpy, I renew my subscription for the year yesterday and today I got a email telling me to renew it or my access will be removed.I want thru PayPal.
    Joe

5. btus

btus Active Member

subscriber donation

Don't know if this is the correct place for this question,if not please point me in right direction.Paid for subscriber status through PayPal,but it is not listed under my user as before.I'm a proud subscriber and member and would like have it noticed.Please let me know what needs to be done to make this happen!

6. Grumpy

We are temporarily not renewing subscriptions via credit card. I hope to have that fixed in the next few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

In the meant time Paypal, check or money order should be working.

Grumpy

7. Ms Grumpy

Ms Grumpy Administrator Admin Subscriber

Hey, we are good as gold now,

We can now take credit card payments, use you Visa or Mastercard to become a subscriber.

8. Grumpy

Just a reminder that we can now accept credit cards for shirt and subscription payments. Thanks

Grumpy

9. admin

admin Admin Admin

Please remember to use the following information when requesting an AK subscription. You can also send me a PM.

10. admin

admin Admin Admin

To our new and current subscribers, thank you for your continued support of Audiokarma.

admin

11. Big Tuna

Big Tuna Too Much Power!

My subscription expired and I cannot find link to renew it :cry:

Edit: I found it :) :)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  12. Grumpy

Glad ya found it Charlie.

Thanks to all for supporting AK with your subscriptions.

Grumpy

13. Grumpy

Its been asked many times and somehow I forgot to add it to this post.

We can accept Visa and Mastercard only. We apologize for not taking other cards.

Grumpy