Digital Music. Direction and advise wanted.

Look into Sonicorbiter SE and the like. It is, I think, a pretty noisefree Ethernet to usb converter. It is Roonready, which is what I use, but it also supports other streaming softwares. Have fun!

Enjoying Roon and Tidal for a brief free moment of respite which is rare these days. I am hesitant to give up this Roon and Tidal combo as it sounds so good. But I would like to see if I could get by without Roon. I find that most of my listening has been using Tidal and so if nothing else, Tidal stays. I am not super thrilled with what Roon does with the music
Library.

The next software trial will be Pure. I have high hopes for this application since it uses iTunes to database the music library and I am well acquainted with iTunes already. It handles the music playback and processing. I hope that It has a light learning curve as the trial periods are short and my time is just too limited to tweak to much. There is something to be said about plug and play capability.

Well that's all for next week. For now a nice sit down with Sting singing his greatest hits.20170617_144630.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoying Roon and Tidal for a brief free moment of respite which is rare these days. I am hesitant to give up this Roon and Tidal combo as it sounds so good. But I wois like to see if I could get by without Roon. I find that most of my listening has been using Tidal and so if nothing else, Tidal stays. I am not super thrilled with what Roon does with the music
Library.

The next software trial will be Pure. I have high hopes for this application since it uses iTunes to database the music library and I am well acquainted with iTunes already. It handles the music playback and processing. I hope that It has a light learning curve as the trial periods are short and my time is just too limited to tweak to much. There is something to be said about plug and play capability.

Well that's all for next week. For now a nice sit down with Sting singing his greatest hits.View attachment 951546

I am using Pure Music and like it . Made to work well with I Tunes I have not tried it with Tidal yet I have a large Redbook
lossless library . The Pig is also using it .

Back
Top Bottom