Digital only play list:

Shostakovich
Festive Overture Opus 96
Symphony No. 5 in D minor, Opus 47

The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
Sir Charles Mackerras
-RPO Records-

IMG_5326_zpspbpxi4vy.jpg

At any time, during the day, until I switch over to DVD, for the evening`s viewing, ~10,000 WAV. song rips, encompassing 4 genre`s playing..
No play lists desired by me, just let her roll.
Via my OPPO BRP`s usb port that`s fed from a 560 Gig flash drive or a 960 Gig SSD to usb adaptor, or my A/V racks SSD lap-top with duplicate music, both sources set to random/shuffle/repeat, so I`m never without my music, if adding to either one, new music files by switching my DAT`s digital input selector from one to the other as needed, until they are both updated with the additional new ripped music files, plus it`s a backup, with another SSD lap-top with the duplicate WAV. music files on it as well.

Wish I started doing this many, many years ago, instead of the nearly 2 that I`ve been doing so.
Perfect for me being at home 99% of the time.
I dislike internet music streaming..

Whatever works for you folks..

Kind regards, OKB

Genevieve Waite - Romance Is On The Rise

Rare! Issued on CD by Chrome Dreams in 2004, the 30th anniversary of its original release on John Phillips' Paramour label.

2018-5-26_91413.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 8.34.14 AM.png
Through the old eye max's ITunes library & headphone jack via mono price cable to AUX port of the old SX838 and through the Klipsh KG 4.5's all recently relocated to the downstairs converted garage. Moving things about abit. All amps to full.

The wind it was howlin' and the snow was outrageous
We chopped through the night and we chopped through the dawn
When he died I was hopin' that it wasn't contagious
But I made up my mind that I had to go on

View attachment 1204023
Through the old eye max's ITunes library & headphone jack via mono price cable to AUX port of the old SX838 and through the Klipsh KG 4.5's all recently relocated to the downstairs converted garage. Moving things about abit. All amps to full.

The wind it was howlin' and the snow was outrageous
We chopped through the night and we chopped through the dawn
When he died I was hopin' that it wasn't contagious
But I made up my mind that I had to go on
The other ISIS ^^

Back
Top Bottom