Digital to Analog

psychoaudio

I didn't do it
Subscriber
want to use spotify with my vintage gear.What Digital to Analog w/ Bluetooth should I get..?
Pre-amp is a Mcintosh MX110Z. Amp is MC2505

Thanks!

I use a Bluesound Node2 and it works nicely. Spotify support is built in.

As Don Bocadill said, your budget is important because there are a lot of options out there.

want to use spotify with my vintage gear.What Digital to Analog w/ Bluetooth should I get..?
Pre-amp is a Mcintosh MX110Z. Amp is MC2505

Thanks!
I use the USB input for my iPod in my TEAC CD-P650 CD player, which has a 24 bit DAC. Works great! The CD buttons are a bit of a PITA, however.....

100-500 bucks

how do you like it?
Pretty nice. I have no complaints about the sound quality and it also has access to the world of internet radio. I do have an issue with occasional dropouts. My research suggests the problem is my internet speed.

Pretty nice. I have no complaints about the sound quality and it also has access to the world of internet radio. I do have an issue with occasional dropouts. My research suggests the problem is my internet speed.
That is my internet problem as well... dropouts. You can sometimes get your telephone technician to squeeze more speed out of the card in the central office. Also, if you have a DSL connection, you should be no further away than 2 miles from your local equipment hut.

PS... check your internet speed and see exactly what your download speed is.

Back
Top Bottom