dnewma04's system

dnewma04

The Healer
Home crap stack:

Speakers: Unity Horns with Lambda TD15M Apollo woofers, Adire Audio Shiva subwoofers, Lambda PB15 subwoofer.

Amplifiers: B&O Icepower 200ASC x 4, Bricktop-ized Bogen MO100 x 2, SimpleSE 45 amp, Allen 90s

Digital Source: Roksan Kandy mKIII, Roku Soundbridge, Modded Entech DAC 205,

Turntable: DIY turntable in progress with magnetically lifted 70 lb platter, 4 berger lahr AC sync motors, DIY drive system, with swappable drive types (belt/rim drive). Tonearms will include a DIY Terminator clone, SME V, Audioquest PT-6, and a DIY arm of some sort. Carts will include a Denon DL160, van den hul MC Two Special.

Tape: Some sort of giant Otari tape deck. MRT-12, maybe?

Tuner: Sony HD tuner/Kenwood KT-9900

Preamp: Adcom GFP-555

Bedroom crap stack:

Nakamichi System One: 600/610/620/630
Technics SL-1700
Canton Fonum 601 (I think)

Basement/shop crap stack:

Kenwood KA-807/Pioneer A-77X
Adire Audio HE10.1
Roku Soundbridge M1000
Some misc CDP

Office crap stack:

Murphy Blaster MBOW1 clones
Cyrus One Integrated Amp
DIY turntable (ROK K-33H based) with SME III with A&R Cambridge P77 cart.
Monster Copper Turbine Pro Super TurboOOO@!!1 In Ear Monitors

Speakers: Unity Horns with Lambda TD15M Apollo woofers, Adire Audio Shiva subwoofers, Lambda PB15 subwoofer.

He's holding those for me!!

So cool.. You went back to the Unities? You got them running right?

Reminds me.. I need to fix my post.. I got the Apollo motors too..

Actually.. the TD15M will hit hard, but they just don't drop as low as you would hope for... I got mine tuned about as low as you can get them, and I get nice deep bass, but I wouldn't complain if you wanted to add a sub for me..

Unity horns? :drool: Curious to see what iteration.

They are the Lambda Acoustics supplied variety, i'm temporarily using 18sound compression drivers.

The active crossover has and still is giving me fits for no particular reason.

The bass cabinets are still in bondo/MDF mode, but this summer when the summer gets nice, I'm going to give veneering them a go.

Back
Top Bottom