Do we really care if 'sound' is a misnomer ?

The guy is so full of bs its spitting out of his ears,,

No, he just realizes how fragile some audiophiles tend to be. We can be easy targets for someone wanting to have a little fun at our expense. I guess investing large sums of money requires checking ones sense of humor at the listening room door.

cubdog

He's not completely off with the fairies :D

◾Sennheiser HD-800: best detail retrieval of any high-end audio system, headphone or not

Even among my fellow Head-Fiers, this is a divisive headphone - for the speaker cognoscenti I expect that statement would ruffle quite a few feathers ......

Another thing to remember; You cannot really damage anything, because we never truly "touching" anything other that atoms that dwell between our sensory areas, and the things we don't come in "contact" with. It is a Quantum Mechanics thing, and it will turn into sciencey-mathy stuff, so i'll stop.

I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest that since the topic is being discussed, the author was successful.

I thought it was quite amusing and certainly never intended to be taken seriously.
While there was a certain dig as the subjectivists I think the main dig was at the pointless arguments that tend to erupt over minor philosophical points.

Steve

The author is writing SATIRE guys. He's not making his money as a writer, either. Look at his bio on enjoythemusic.com.

Back
Top Bottom