Do you accept phone calls from strangers?

Do you take phone calls from strangers

• Total voters
I do, but only to scream profanity in their ears and telling them to remove me from their list and never call again.

Recently, there must be a major scam about Student Loans. Every day I get at least 2 but from different numbers and states. I have never had a student loan.

An hour ago I told the guy if they called me again, I would hunt him down and terminate him :)

I guess your numbers haven't made it through the que yet.... What were they again? :D

I just don't give my number to anyone if I can help it. And why put it on a list that the Gov is going to sell?

I agree, but when I registered over 10 years ago, I had a rash, as expected, of solicitors for about a month, then it dropped down to just the charities, which are exempt from the National DNC list, until as my attorney friend told me, politely tell them, when you answer, and to note who they are, and the date : "to kindly put your tel. # on their own DNCL, and tell them goodbye, and hang up..
If they are stupid, and call back, make a note of the date, and kindly inform them, that you requested their organization previously to place you on their DNCL, and advise them that failure to do so will result in legal action, as permitted by Federal Law, and that the presiding judge has to by Federal Mandate award you $500.00 for the first violation, and goes up from there for each additional ongoing violation of the current enforceable Privacy Act. law.

Seem to work for me !!

If you do anything Google, you are already sold out big time, majorly well past your tel. # !!
But you know that, when you completely read Googles "No privacy statement agreement" !! Right ? HA !!

Back
Top Bottom