Do you have a Halloween Playlist of movies?

I play House Of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects on TV and crank Bach while giving out candy on the porch and catch some scenes between handing A-List candy to scary kids. Reeses, Snickers, Chunky, etc. Be that A-List guy.
I was surprised when a parent asked me if that was Toccata & Fugue blasting. Why yes, yes it is. Have a Snickers.
This one - https://www.amazon.com/Bach-Toccata-Fugue-D-Minor/dp/B000003CT3
The Michael Murray is for blasting while doing stuff.
This is another nice remaster.
23119964_2048110392086447_5831458264294285156_o.jpg

Another good one
23518862_2056562011241285_2378021481016263250_n.jpg

They must've used the Walcha pic for several albums, I just sold one with that on it. 'At the Thomaskirche' or something like that I think. I used it for much the same seasonal purpose :0

This year we will be watching a double feature, The Thing From Another Planet followed by Them.

Ill watch HALLOWEEN (1978) probably tonight.....

I cant believe its halloween already.... It was just valentines day!!

AH MAN!!

Cannibal Holocaust palying here now while Michael Murray provides the Bach soundtrack.

Cannibal Holocaust palying here now while Michael Murray provides the Bach soundtrack.
Now that is a classic. I remember seeing that for the 1st time. Actually that movie is what got me into the Sado killing cult movies like faces of death etc

Now that is a classic. I remember seeing that for the 1st time. Actually that movie is what got me into the Sado killing cult movies like faces of death etc

The director of Cannibal Holocaust was ordered into court because some people thought that 'pole girl' had really been killed.

Ha, I just realized I got the name wrong!

The Haunting of Hill House, from the Shirley Jackson novel, and House on Haunted Hill, the original from William Castle's imagination, are not related. Both are classics but in different ways.

I watched Asian horror last Halloween and it really brought chill to my skin. The best thing I love about Asian horror, particularly Japanese films, is their twists and turns. The plot is unique and really scary.

I watched Asian horror last Halloween and it really brought chill to my skin. The best thing I love about Asian horror, particularly Japanese films, is their twists and turns. The plot is unique and really scary.
Train To Busan is available on Netflix. That's Korean and so over the top it's funny.

Back
Top Bottom