Do you have a paid Pandora subscription?

Do you have a paid Pandora Subscription?

• No, I don't use Pandora

Votes: 45 42.5%
  • No, I like ads and use it less than 40 hours a week.

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • Yes, I don't like ads but use it less than 40 hours a month.

Votes: 18 17.0%
  • Yes, I listen more than 40 hours and hate ads.

Votes: 18 17.0%

• Total voters
Recently upgraded to Pandora One, and I'm a fan.

The best part is the unlimited number of dislikes/skips. Plus no commercials, of course. I have unlimited data on my Droid, a bunch of great stations set up, and a brand new pair of Sennheiser earbuds.

It's a terrific addition to my iPod for trips on the road.

Love Pandora.:yes:

I put Pandora on my wife's Droid last week while we were out camping so I could plug it into the stereo.. I had no data available on my Droid (Verizon sucks) but hers with Sprint worked great where we were at..

Last night she went to grab her iPod to go for a walk, and the battery was dead.. I showed her how to use Pandora on her phone and man was she one super happy camper..

I have unlimited Verizon data too... but I was in a backwoods area that had no data, or so the phone kept telling me... I could only make and recieve calls... however with our Sprint phones we had data and call serivce.

My earlier post from six months ago when I first subscribed to Pandora still holds true today. I really enjoy listening and discovering new music. It has proven to be pretty expensive though. Like RichPA says, getting all those great new CDs is only a few clicks away. :yes:

I haven't listened to it on my iPhone very much while on the road. I will try it in another few weeks when we travel to the beach. I am curious how the service will be en-route. I guess that I will find out soon enough.

Pandora has been a game changer for me. I can't think of a better investment in music than a Pandora subscription -- unless, of course, it is the Subscription to AK! :music:

No voting choice for me.

I don't listen to Pandora enough to care about ads or no ads.

I don't listen much because of the shit-poor sound quality. I know if I paid, I'd get better resolution, but in the 4 or-so years of training it, it still gives me mostly music i either already have or am not interested in which isn't worth paying for.

Back
Top Bottom