Do you like the new format???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. It's still here to convey information. Looks are a afterthought. I'll let you all know after a few weeks.

The only thing that possibly might bother me is the new style of emoticons.
Even the smiley looks like someone who had a lobotomy.

Hating the new format. Actually I do like the upload photos functionality....but other things not so much.

I just came back to AK after a long hiatus (busy doing other stuff) and the first thing I notice is the drastic change. Have to say not liking it. It's slow and the appearance is clunky and the search function seems like it was made by Fisher Price or something. .

I just came back to AK after a long hiatus (busy doing other stuff) and the first thing I notice is the drastic change. Have to say not liking it. It's slow and the appearance is clunky and the search function seems like it was made by Fisher Price or something. .

The site zips along if you set your security settings to high. Unfortunately, you have to lower them to search or post links and pictures.

It's far too bright. As others have mentioned it's an eye strain. I wish I could select my own color/brightness/contrast scheme.

s-petersen said:
I tried the plugin, but Avast gave security warnings, so I removed it.Is there a way to use a CSS file without a plugin?

Yes on IE you can.. All you do is get the CSS file and name it "Whatever".css

I have IE6 and I assume this works ON ALL IE VERSIONS.. (After 6 anyway) .. Its under INTERNET OPTIONS/GENERAL/ACCESSIBILITY

No. But whoever thought of a forum where you can't sell your stuff. Go to any car forums and people sell their stuff. But oh well, doesn't matter.

This is not a "Car Forum" and its not about buying and selling stuff.

Its about people helping each other not helping themselves.

Or whining , or constant complaining , or ME ME ME

Get a grip or get a new place for this whatever you are doing.

Frannie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom