Do you watch 24?

Do you watch 24?

• Total voters
I voted yes, and tonight's episode make me so tense that I was shaking. I should really stop watching television.

It's a great show. This is one of the better ones in recent years. I always get ticked off when the hour is up. I'm usually yelling - NO NOT YET!!!

I think Jack will die at the end of the day (season), because isn't this the last season he was contracted to do?

I watched the first season but about half way through it started becoming a self-parody of itself and decided not to watch the next season.

I've been watching 24 ever since it started and I have to agree with you Sir.Byrd, Jack can't keep running away without getting pulled back into the loop, so at some point he's going to die, but I don't think it's going to be this season, most likely it would happen in the 24 movie that never comes out...

Hey does anyone found it weird how Tony Almeida came back into the story?

He was long dead.
I'm glad that Jack's love interest in this season isn't a whiny b*tch like last season.

HEY!
I like both 24 and American Idol!! Idol and 24 are both great on the big HDTV screen and in surround sound.

The big question is this - is CHLOE O'BRIAN hot or not??? I really can't decide.

DH

Chill, its 1 hour a week, at least its not American Idol!!!

The big question is this - is CHLOE O'BRIAN hot or not??? I really can't decide.

DH
Uh, NOT!!! But she can roll her eyes with the best of 'em. When my wife rolls her eyes at me like that, I know I've screwed up bad.

I used to watch 24 for drama and excitement, now I watch it for comic relief. Jack makes that 9-lived cat seem quite mortal, eh? The most exciting thing about the series now is forecasting the timing of commercial breaks.

"House" and "24" are the only two shows I reserve time to watch. The one thing that I don't like is that as soon as you get to liking a character they kill them off. However, Tony Almeda is back but they killed off Bill which sort of pissed me off. This season is a lot better than the last one.

Nobody's as tough as Jack.

I used to watch 24 religiously up until season 4.

The show stopped being good and started being, just like someone else said, a parody of itself.

Back
Top Bottom