Does anybody know where to order replacement cassette player belts?

I got a replacement turntable belt for a good price from Bob Toepfer, looks like he has a good selection of tape deck belts as well. I ordered from him via eBay and got a little better deal than that offered on his site, so look there as well -- http://www.vintage-electronics.cc/beltindex.html -- Foe

Try the local yellow pages or those of the nearest big city, JB, and look for electronics supply stores. I found one that wasn't RatShack in the next town that sold me a couple of belts. Just bring them with you and tell them if they're stretched much, and they'll use their belt sizing tool. I gave my Sony a new lease on life for less than $5.00.

Tom

BOB at Vintage!!

I have bought turntable belts from him and he is resonable on price and very fast in shipping.

TankDonovan

He sure is fast, Im in Scandinavia, Europe and I got the belts I ordered in only 6 days with air mail postage...that was even faster (and cheaper) than if I had ordered belts in a local Electronics store! :)

/Grosvenor

From my own experience and from everything I have heard, Bob is good for parts. Just parts.

Jay

Glassman said:
From my own experience and from everything I have heard, Bob is good for parts. Just parts.

Jay

Since I'm thinking of sending him my Pioneer CT-F1250 for a refurb, would you care to expound a bit on that statement? :scratch2:

Back
Top Bottom