Does anyone know anything about ELECTRO-VOICE SENTRY IIA speakers?

How can you think it is very reasonable if you don't know what they are? I don't get it.
I know what they are in terms of brand and make but don't know if these are regarded as great/average etc. Are they worth the effort to go pick them up for this price? Hoping someone can tell me they listened to a pair and let me know if these are as good as I think they may be,

I haven't heard that exact pair, but I do know they are 16 ohms and low power handling. The T-35 tweeter is the same as is in my Hereseys. Those speakers were designed for tubes, but you may do okay with a warm low powered SS Receiver like a Marantz 2230.

I haven't heard that exact pair, but I do know they are 16 ohms and low power handling. The T-35 tweeter is the same as is in my Hereseys. Those speakers were designed for tubes, but you may do okay with a warm low powered SS Receiver like a Marantz 2230.
According to literature I've found on line they are 30 to 20,00 +/- 3dB. Graph shows them as virtually flat from 50 to 10K with a gentle roll off on both ends. SPL is 97 dB in modern terms (EIA 48 according to specs). It says they are 8 ohms. They look really good; I think my SO is going to hate me....

Back
Top Bottom