• Yes, he sucks big time.

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Yes, he sucks most of the time.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • He sucks part time.

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Anyone here remember Tiny Lund?

He raced here, and the other tracks in the area before he went to Nascar. Big Guy!

My ex-wife got my son hooked on Nascar.Unfortunately Gordon is his favorite driver,because he used to win often.Even my ex who thinks he is just gorgeous realizes he is not the ladies man everyone thought he was. I think Jeff SUX! Sorry to the Nascar fans but I think the whole thing SUX! I am with grumpy.Give me a ¼ mile straight and lets see whos boss!
Although I used to help a ‘roundie’ racer in Corpus Christi back in 1981.It was fun to be in the pits helping out.But the driver I helped was considered a ‘silver spoon’ rich boy so he got very little respect.But the racing at the local track was more interesting than what you see on TV today IMO.
Do not have time to waste to watch a bunch a cars go around in a circle,rather listen to tunes!
And what gets me is the backstabbing these guys do,like when they are down some laps they bump the car in front causing a wreck or spin out and a yellow flag so they have a chance to regain some laps,dirty under handed tricks like this that keep me from watching or becoming a fan of dishonest losers.
Sure you can cheat in drag racing,but you never see ‘em bumping or slamming into each other on purpose!
My vote Jeff,Nascar,going round & round SUX!
:butt1:

I have 10 votes for sucks big time, 2 votes for most of the time and 3 for part time.

It is you my friend who has nothing but one lowly co-conspiritor and we all know Shain is :screwy: So he's not helping you're case much :D

And you better go get a big knife cuz I have balls the size of a Rhinocerus, I may be hung like a vienna sausage but I got giant sasquatch nuts and the hairy back to match :thmbsp:

Thor.... Those CVs have finally fried your brain! :yes: :worried: :headscrat :saywhat:

Why does your GF call you numb nuts?

How about some more pictures for Thors idol !!

If Gordon just didn't sound like he's about to cry or something every time he speaks. Drives me up a wall! :gigglemad

well he is gay but he sure as hell can drive a car but he ruined himself him and micheal jackson can go have fun in the back of his car o and TONY STEWERT CAN BLOW ME sorry if that offends you you ARE gay just like jeff gordon if my langauge offended you i am sorry just nascar is nascar

Last edited:
I gotta say I'm a bit disappointed by this thread. I thought AK'ers were a more sophisticated bunch.

Let me see, someone can be the best in their field but if they are Gay then they suck and it doesn't count?

No wonder Tom Cruise would choose to stay in the closet (if he's Gay at all) If he comes out he's flaunting it if he doesn't he's a closet case.

Guess it's just my California upbringing but this thread offended me right from the start, and I see it's getting worse.

Eric

Originally posted by HandsomeRobb
well he is gay but he sure as hell can drive a car

Last edited:
Where is the poll option for who gives a damn. I don't really follow racing since I never got the chance to do it and it wasn't the childhood thing like it was for my dad who grew up in Indianapolis in the 30s. I am smart enough to know that it is a team sport of which the driver is just one componant. A certain amout of luck is involved but when you get down to basics Jeff Gordon is a champion driver and has a champion crew that he drives for.
What he does or doesn't do when he is not proffesionally driving is nobodies business but his own. Just cause he don't talk like no Redneck Cracker doesn't really seem to matter when he passes the finish line first. People only look down on him because he is short.
Just because he eats keesh doesn't mean he smokes poles. (Sorry to you of Polish descent!)
I think Thor's middle name is Loki.

lol :rolleyes: vintage tx

There was a thing in the movie "blue collar comedy tour" about why everyone hates jeff gordon. id repeat it except i wouldnt do it justice. Guess you'll have to go rent the movie to see! its really funny too (the whole movie)

Eric H I am a bit disapointed that you would be silly enough to take this thread seriously :confused:

I made this thread as a stab at F1nut cuz of a few Gordon comments made in another thread.

It is all in fun, joking around, we are not even slinging insults at each other, now you want us to not sling insults at movie and sports stars????

You know by the title what this thread is, if it offends you then don't read it, don't even bother coming in here and shaking your finger at us, it just makes you look silly.

As the moderator to this thread I could have changed your post to GORDON'S GAY! Bear that in mind next time you feel like preaching ;)

Back
Top Bottom