Does She Like McIntosh?

Damn, now you tell me. I've been taking the wrong the wrong color pill all this time! :twak:

Either that or the new GT3 to get the juices flowing. The pill may not be needed. :D

GT3 or Turbo it's all good! Nothing like the feeling of barreling down the main straight at Laguna Seca and hitting the crest, turn 1, at a 120-mph feeling the car go light and then clamping on the binders just in time to set up for turn 2. Wow I'm getting excited just thinking about it. :thmbsp:

GT3 or Turbo it's all good! Nothing like the feeling of barreling down the main straight at Laguna Seca and hitting the crest, turn 1, at a 120-mph feeling the car go light and then clamping on the binders just in time to set up for turn 2. Wow I'm getting excited just thinking about it. :thmbsp:

See... told you. Who needs the pill??? :D Now head on over to the Porsche website and check out that new '09/'10 GT3. :thmbsp:

Pondering Marriage!!!!!

Well me and woman had an interesting debate! Since a marriage is about the couple. At this point she has so far dictated all aspect of the wedding, all I asking for was one little teeny thing. I bet nobody would even notice, just let the registration be at a local McIntosh dealer!!! :music: I'm I asking for much?! :headscrat: It's not like for a fully max out Linn Sondek for a wedding gift!! Please I know my MC352 is soooooo out dated. Since she has made mention of my home decor. So what better place than that to start with a pair of new mono block tube amps. :)

:drool::ntwrthy:

Did you notice the new 30mm front end pneumatic nose lift for clearance? :thmbsp:
The main reason I sold my '08 GT3, couldn't make my driveway ramp without scratching and catching the chin spoiler...:thumbsdn:

Did you notice the new 30mm front end pneumatic nose lift for clearance? :thmbsp:
The main reason I sold my '08 GT3, couldn't make my driveway ramp without scratching and catching the chin spoiler...:thumbsdn:

I noticed the new nose, especially the splitter but not the lift. However, they make and I used helper ramps to smooth out and eliminate that dreaded scrape.

My wife Annie definitely enjoys and appreciates the vintage gear. She is very fond of our McIntosh equipment. In a few minutes she is going to help me pull our 2105 amp out of it's slant leg cabinet so we can check the speaker switch. It appears to be posessed by demons of the electrical variety. I was going to put the task off for another day or two but she is cracking the whip. She loves boats too, especially wood ones. Am I lucky or what?

Well me and woman had an interesting debate! Since a marriage is about the couple. At this point she has so far dictated all aspect of the wedding, all I asking for was one little teeny thing. I bet nobody would even notice, just let the registration be at a local McIntosh dealer!!! :music: I'm I asking for much?! :headscrat: It's not like for a fully max out Linn Sondek for a wedding gift!! Please I know my MC352 is soooooo out dated. Since she has made mention of my home decor. So what better place than that to start with a pair of new mono block tube amps. :)

Women hate audio gear.:rant: Why do the speakers have to be so big and so on. That is why Bose makes little cube speakers all in one systems, for the dude that gets married. :rant:

Back
Top Bottom