Dogs, man's best Pal

Do you love your dog more than anything else on earth?

• Yes, without a doubt.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • Only the love for my immediate human family trumps my dog love.

Votes: 117 68.4%

• Total voters

jaymanaa

RIP 1961-2018
OK, who loves their dog/s more that any thing else on the entire planet. Simple quetion, try not to complicate it with what ifs and buts.:D

Just lost my boxer a week ago. Hardest thing I had to do. Lost a family member and a best friend.

Hands down, Yeller is my closest and bestest buddy. She never disappoints me and I do my best not to disappoint her.

attachment.php

It's kind of a trick question... There should be an option that you love your dog equally as much as as the rest of your family.

Although I voted that I love my dog more than anyone.

My dogs are immediate family. :)

+1 being disabled at home a lot she is my best girl. Wife and son got her for me as they are both very busy with school, volunteering, football, band and rock band. Wife is a teacher and volunteers with children with downs. Son is in all the other activities. My pooch is on my lap right now she is a daddy's girl. :D We had a beagle for 14 years named copper he was also my buddy, he passed away and I felt like my world was over. When I got injured he just always knew when to give me a big wet smooch. I miss him dearly, I know I am weird but I think he had a part in getting me sydney the pooch I have now so I wouldn't be lonely. Is that weird?

Edit: First pic is Copper after a wild easter scavenger hunt for my son a few years ago. He is a beagle basset mix a Bagle as they are called. A lemon bagle. :yes: Miss you buddy.

Second pic is Sydney on a road trip she is a crazy girl, she is a cockapoo....

Attachments

• 091205 006.jpg
    091205 006.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Sydney.jpg
    Sydney.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Apple is here at my feet. She's getting a bit grumpy as it's about the time of the day I give her a duck's foot for breakfast. She's family!

Last edited:
Just lost my boxer a week ago. Hardest thing I had to do. Lost a family member and a best friend.

I'll bet your dog lived a wonderful life, and that's what really counts anyways.

My condolences. :pawprint:

Steve

Very sorry for your loss. Keep them memories of your wonderful pal. Boxers are such fun pooches, my nephew has a boxer/corgi mix. It's all boxer except the small corgi legs she is a cutie.

+1 being disabled at home a lot she is my best girl. Wife and son got her for me as they are both very busy with school, volunteering, football, band and rock band. Wife is a teacher and volunteers with children with downs. Son is in all the other activities. My pooch is on my lap right now she is a daddy's girl. :D We had a beagle for 14 years named copper he was also my buddy, he passed away and I felt like my world was over. When I got injured he just always knew when to give me a big wet smooch. I miss him dearly, I know I am weird but I think he had a part in getting me sydney the pooch I have now so I wouldn't be lonely. Is that weird?

Edit: First pic is Copper after a wild easter scavenger hunt for my son a few years ago. He is a beagle basset mix a Bagle as they are called. A lemon bagle. :yes: Miss you buddy.

Second pic is Sydney on a road trip she is a crazy girl, she is a cockapoo....

Sydney and Apple could be sisters! Apple is a red Australian Terrier. Is Sydney a Silky?

Here's a shot of Apple from yesterday. In her Bali bed out on the back patio. She has many beds. One in almost every room of the house. Every night she sleeps with us in "the big bed", but if it's very hot she'll be in the "bottom bunk" (underneath the big bed).

Attachments

• Apple in bed.jpg
    Apple in bed.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 62
Sydney and Apple could be sisters! Apple is a red Australian Terrier. Is Sydney a Silky?
She is a cockapoo. :) Your pup is awesome love your avatar.

I lost my best friend died last month, still miss him, a lot.

I feel for you guys, lost the Poopster last year and it still hurts sometimes. Can't bring myself to trying again, so far. It does get better, however.

So sorry to you both for losing your pups, funny how many audio people have pooches. Guess they go good together. I hope your pain gets better and remember the great memories. I am a firm believer we will see our loved ones again someday and that to me includes my pets. :yes:

It's nice when our dearly loved pets pass on to doggy heaven that another one will come along to fill the empty void.

Of course, no dog will ever replace the one just lost, but they'll try their best.

attachment.php

Steve

Mister Hunter and Sugarbaby are my 24/7 constant companions.

My wife refers to the three of us as.....The Dog Pack.

Steve

Sorry Jay, ya big galoot, ya... Timmy, Zappa and even Harpo the Kitteh from Heck say I just cannae go along with this one...

threeamigos.jpg

P1030684.jpg

(does this constitute threadcrapping?)

Back
Top Bottom