Dogs Rock, Post Yer Pooch!

Well ,we couldn't put it off any longer ,last night she hurt so bad I had to give her a full strength zanax ,the vet came & put her down at 1.29 pm this afternoon ,we scheduled her pick up for the creamatorium for 2.15 but her son went viscous and won't let anybody touch her ,he's been gaurding her since he figured out she passed ,he's normally a big softy without a mean bone in his body but when her mate,his father came to sniff & say goodbye the baby attacked the shit out of him & now I can't even touch her ,I'm hoping I will be able to lure him away by 4.45 which is the last minute to have her body picked up .

I left the pic of her son gaurding her body a thumbnail so those who don't want to don't have to see,I didn't post the pic to be overly maudlin or horrific ,I posted it to show that even dogs love their mother more than anything or anybody ,I am that dogs world " Hoss " yet he won't allow me near his momma " Tuso " nicknamed Chip .

Here's her baby Hoss saying goodbye ,the 12 year old mother is the blue dog ,her son the white dog facing me ,no matter what position I sit he turns to face me ,if I'm not moving twords her he snuggles & sleeps ,if I make one step in her direction he gets instantly viscous with the fur on his tail standing out like some weird static cling ,not making a sound he stands snarling and challenging me ,I don't want to be forced to break his spirit or dominate him to get at his momma's body ,he loved his momma & has been laying tight to her either crying or snarling ,this pic doesn't show anything abnormal but if your easily riled up I recommend not opening the thumbnail ,it's posted only to show a dog can love just like we can .

I see I have PMs from members & I apologise for not answering them ,once I put my " ole Blue " to rest this evening & sober up I'll be back online ,thanks to all ,hug yer pooch !

Attachments

• 20190226_144837.jpg
    20190226_144837.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 61
Well ,we couldn't put it off any longer ,last night she hurt so bad I had to give her a full strength zanax ,the vet came & put her down at 1.29 pm this afternoon ,we scheduled her pick up for the creamatorium for 2.15 but her son went viscous and won't let anybody touch her ,he's been gaurding her since he figured out she passed ,he's normally a big softy without a mean bone in his body but when her mate,his father came to sniff & say goodbye the baby attacked the shit out of him & now I can't even touch her ,I'm hoping I will be able to lure him away by 4.45 which is the last minute to have her body picked up .

I left the pic of her son gaurding her body a thumbnail so those who don't want to don't have to see,I didn't post the pic to be overly maudlin or horrific ,I posted it to show that even dogs love their mother more than anything or anybody ,I am that dogs world " Hoss " yet he won't allow me near his momma " Tuso " nicknamed Chip .

Here's her baby Hoss saying goodbye ,the 12 year old mother is the blue dog ,her son the white dog facing me ,no matter what position I sit he turns to face me ,if I'm not moving twords her he snuggles & sleeps ,if I make one step in her direction he gets instantly viscous with the fur on his tail standing out like some weird static cling ,not making a sound he stands snarling and challenging me ,I don't want to be forced to break his spirit or dominate him to get at his momma's body ,he loved his momma & has been laying tight to her either crying or snarling ,this pic doesn't show anything abnormal but if your easily riled up I recommend not opening the thumbnail ,it's posted only to show a dog can love just like we can .

I see I have PMs from members & I apologise for not answering them ,once I put my " ole Blue " to rest this evening & sober up I'll be back online ,thanks to all ,hug yer pooch !
I'm very sorry for your loss.

0226191004b.jpg

So sorry to hear about your buddy... :(

Here's some more pics of our bulldog family ,the mother didn't ween the baby Hoss until he was over 4 years old,try as hard as we might they'd sneak off ,the baby would nudge her side and she'd allow him to feed ,right up to the last year her son would nudge her under belly asking " gimme some of that milk mom " and if we weren't on top of it she would lactate again within 24 hours ,she went to extreme lengths to be with husband and son 24/7 .

I absolutely love this pic .

20171126_123823.jpg

These bulldogs were thick as thieves,nobody I know has seen anything like it .

20171121_120509.jpg

Here's baby Hoss flapped out like a bag of bones ,this dog is a mess lol

20181216_130809.jpg

Here's Tuso and her Mate/Husband "Big Man " ,notice her leg flapped over her man like most of our wives do to us while we sleep .

20190214_152612.jpg

Here's this past Christmas with Ole Blue claiming all 300 toys for herself lmao the little shit .

20181224_201730.jpg

She found just the right toy ,settled down with her duck duck and the boys could now select a toy .

20181224_202054.jpg

Last one ,this was taken with my wife trying to consol Big Man by the fire he loves so much .

MamaNbigman.jpg

I know I post allot of pics but in my mind that's what we're supposed to do is to share more than just HiFi ,I have a great life & family so I share ,there's more good in life than HiFi and I believe In sharing my life with the community so there's more than just an unknown dude behind a username ,this is my family & how we live that's not staged HiFi pics but our real lives ,the good & bad .

Any more pooch pics doing silly shit or tender moments are welcome .

Great pics! These threads are some of my favorites here. My animals are far more important then all my stereo junk, with out a doubt.

Thanks for sharing. Time will heal.

They are my favorite threads too,we all shine up our gear before posting pics but im more interested in the people ,I was the Hydroponics section moderator at Rollitup.org for a decade until politics changed things ,as a mod I always encouraged members to share personal stuff ,it's alot harder to be mean spirited when everyone knows a bunch about fellow members ,and alot more fun ,it worked too until the politics section was created & drove people off ,I'm so glad there's no room for politics here .

They are my favorite threads too,we all shine up our gear before posting pics but im more interested in the people ,I was the Hydroponics section moderator at Rollitup.org for a decade until politics changed things ,as a mod I always encouraged members to share personal stuff ,it's alot harder to be mean spirited when everyone knows a bunch about fellow members ,and alot more fun ,it worked too until the politics section was created & drove people off ,I'm so glad there's no room for politics here .
Agreed. It's much more meaningful to know something about the other person on the otherside of the keyboard. Lot of great folks here and I find the ones in "pet's" threads to be very friendly.

Agreed. It's much more meaningful to know something about the other person on the otherside of the keyboard. Lot of great folks here and I find the ones in "pet's" threads to be very friendly.

Love the pics of play ,he's happy as shit and smiling his ass off at you ,with doggins there is no middle ground ,just unconditional love and kindness ,I too find the best people when talking or sharing about dogs ,your pooch wouldn't care if you lost everything In the market tomorrow as long as you had a nice stick for him lol ,we heat with wood so there's always 15 or 20 cord for the pooches to find just the right stick ,Ive put the word out with breeders I trust for a white female bully so hopefully soon my boys will have a new sister ,thanks for taking the time to participate ,it feels better talking about dogs and the happiness they bring to family's .

Love the pics of play ,he's happy as shit and smiling his ass off at you ,with doggins there is no middle ground ,just unconditional love and kindness ,I too find the best people when talking or sharing about dogs ,your pooch wouldn't care if you lost everything In the market tomorrow as long as you had a nice stick for him lol ,we heat with wood so there's always 15 or 20 cord for the pooches to find just the right stick ,Ive put the word out with breeders I trust for a white female bully so hopefully soon my boys will have a new sister ,thanks for taking the time to participate ,it feels better talking about dogs and the happiness they bring to family's .
People who love pets are the best folks, IMO. I like to share, so glad you started this thread. It won't be long until your boys have a new baby sister.

I was looking through pics and found this one. Cosmo is 11 months old tomorrow. His big sister, little Scoots (3 years) is a Terrier/Chihuahua mix who my lady rescued (they were going to put her down that day because she was sick). She nursed her back and she is just the best, most loving dog.

She weighs about 8 lbs. Gives you an idea how big he is now. This is him right after we got him from the breeder, 3 months old.
20180617_112705.jpg

Back
Top Bottom