Driving on Friday the 13th.

leesonic

Captured on security camera...
Subscriber
What was up with people driving yesterday? Did they think "oh, it's Friday the 13th, I'd better drive even crazier and make SURE I cause an accident"?

Someone at my job backed out of a parking spot into another car. Surely you have to look behind you, and if you can't see, you back out slowly?

Then, when I was out later on, somebody pulled out right in front of another car. Either they didn't see them, or just made the conscientious decision to just pull out, and make the other person slam on their brakes.

New Jersey drivers... :dunno:

Lee.

Only thing I noticed was someone parked stupidly in front of Walgreens, but there was a spot on the side that was available. The stupid parking was not pulled up to the curb and partly into the next spot over. To be fair I didn't really go anywhere. I work around the corner, the big trip was into town to drop some things off at the FedEx counter.

My idiot this week was on Thursday. Big accident on the freeway on my commute home so I got off on one of the state/county highways. Old lady in front of me didn't want to get her car too close to the talk grass at the shoulder so she DROVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BLOODY ROAD. She nearly hit 3 or so oncoming cars around corners/crests. I was going insane being stuck behind her.

Yeah, we saw a few idiots Friday. A few more than normal around here.

Old lady in front of me didn't want to get her car too close to the talk grass at the shoulder so she DROVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BLOODY ROAD.
She would never survive the drive up Pike's Peak!

Back
Top Bottom