Driving to my score!

Looking good. That rack seems so low since most of them used the bottom section for album storage. Reminds me of R2D2. :biggrin:

I think I would see about securely mounting it to a sturdy table to raise it off the floor. Last year, I repurposed an old Ampex R2R cabinet and it is about the same size. The components are low on the shelves and I have to get on a knee to access things.

Glad to hear that your wife made it through the first round and recovering. Hopefully she won't have to go back for the hernia surgery. We all love our audio gear but family is the most important.

Oh yeah, your Rotel gear looks mighty fine and I bet it sound good too. :thumbsup:

I'm pretty happy and now I want to find the matching turntable... it's a sickness.

This I just don't completely understand. Fortunately, you said want to find instead of need to or must so you are not completely over the edge. Good Luck with the search.

Interesting the size of the cassette deck compared to the others. Nice stack of gear for sure.

Last edited:
Fantastic deal! Congrats
That tuner is their top of the line and is reported to be world class (top five maybe). Hope you have some really good FM stations to evaluate. I have been looking for one myself.
Glad to here your wife is doing better.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom