Drool, drool drool :)

Those look like the posts and RCA's on my tube amp.

Those knobs on the front and the style of the faceplate is very reminiscent of the Luxman M-120A's

John:

Its an AU-20000 (not 22000). I appreciate your mentioning the Ebay auction, but it would really be helpful to many others here if you could simply provide the link to it (ditto Gonzo's post). Its simple! When you are looking at an item on Ebay, point your mouse in the Address box at the top of your computer screen and left click the mouse which will highlight the box in blue. Hit Ctrl and C key, both at same time which will save the page. Then hit Ctrl and V key at same time to paste the Ebay page here in your Audio Karma message in the form of a link. Otherwise, it can drive people nuts to have to make them go to Ebay themselves to look for the auction you want them to see.

B/F

Ps- and as for that particular auction, if anyone was interested to bid on it, I would recommend to inquire beforehand to the seller exactly which type of "improved" transistors were put in there. If I recall correctly, the AU-20K, uses the same Hitachi transistors that have red print on them as the 9090DB does, 2SB554 and 2SD424.

B/F

These are very nice units in the flesh. My local dealer had an awesomely expensive pre to match that 2102, but has already managed to sell it for about $6k.

Back
Top Bottom