DTSneutral x

91firebird

Well my denon 730h reciever has dts neutral x and it sounds like atmos to me.must be the dts answer
To atmos.it sounds like atmos my reciever shows dts neutral x on the the display checking the active speaker read out shows front high speakers are active.

There are similarities between Dolby Surround (Atmos) and dts Neural:X. They both will up-mix two-channel stereo or multi-channel sound sources to use all the speakers in a system that utilizes "height", "Dolby Enabled" speakers and/or ceiling speakers. In my experience, using a 7.1.4 system with ceiling speakers, I have had much better results up-mixing using Dolby Surround (Atmos) in comparison to dtx Neural:X. Of course, results vary depending on the specific source material. I imagine that systems that use a single pair or two pair of "height" speakers may have different results.

Last edited:
Yes you are right I just have front high speakers mounted on the wall .but I did find the auto calibrate mike to my
Setting area work well just had to do,some minor changes.just got solo and Skyscrapper both atmos will check them
Out today

Back
Top Bottom