Dumb joke

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
My kid sent me this one. She says its funny as hell. I may have chuckled a bit. What do you think ?

Grumpy

A young boy went up to his father and asked him,

"Dad, what is the difference between potentially and realistically?"

the father thought for a moment, then answered,

"Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars.

Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and ask your brother if he'd sleep with Tom Cruise for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that."

So the boy went to his mother and asked,"Would you sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars?"

The mother replied, "Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great college!"

The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"

The girl replied, "Oh my God! I LOVE Brad Pitt! I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?!?!?"

The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would

you sleep with Tom Cruise for a million dollars?"

"Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million could buy?"

The boy pondered the answers for a few days, then

went back to his dad

. His father asked him, "Did you

find out the difference between potentially and realistically?"

The boy replied, "Yes, sir. Potentially, we're sitting on three million dollars, but realistically, we're living with two sluts and a queer."

Great one Grumpy!!!!! I liked it, need some humor in our lives sometimes to forget the harsh realities of life.
Ron

That was great!!!!!! I just got this one

Subject: RE: The Blonde Horseback Rider

A blonde decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no
lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse, unassisted, and the horse immediately springs into motion.
It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane but cannot seem to get a firm grip.

She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly impervious to its slipping rider.

Finally, giving up her frail grip, the blonde attempts to leap away
from the horse and throw herself to safety.
Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup, and she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over.
As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune...

Frank, the Walmart greeter, sees her and unplugs the horse.
:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom