1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Dunlavy speakers

Discussion in 'General Audio Discussion' started by Mrjim1959, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Mrjim1959

Mrjim1959 New Member

Anyone have any hands on experience with Dunlavy speakers, and your thoughts. I have the chance to pick up a set of series 3 on the cheap.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. KentTeffeteller

KentTeffeteller Gimpus Stereophilus!

Welcome to AudioKarma, you are among friends. Post well, wisely, and often. We're friendly. Regarding the Dunlavy speakers, they're among the finest ever made, and well worth owning, if in good condition and fully working, they'll be something you'll enjoy for many years.

3. Boonaroo

Boonaroo AK Subscriber Subscriber

If you are looking at making a purchase you can't go wrong. You may be able to negotiate a bit since they are not that well known and if the seller is friendly, You will be happy if you get them regardless of the model

4. Mrjim1959

Mrjim1959 New Member

Thank you for the welcome
    I did grab them and a quick hook up and they sound pretty darn good.I paid the asking price on facebook market place of $300. Heck of a deal 20180826_145626_1535313428233.jpeg

5. NAD80

NAD80 Super Member

Looks nice Welcome to AK, Mrjim1959.

6. jazzmans

jazzmans Super Member

hey! baby Dunlavy's. I've heard a couple, and they always sounded amazing to me.

Congrats.

Please register to disable this ad.

7. rickb119

rickb119 AK Subscriber Subscriber

Well done! Enjoy.