Dust cover pushed in on AR 3

GD70 - I wasn't really sure what those were...lol. I messaged the seller and said something like " those are not all original, the speakers appear to have been modified" . I received no response. But then again, I never asked for a response. :rflmao:
I did the same thing. Seems bidders don't care.

I asked in an earlier message if they worked? They said yes. Who knows to what degree. They appear to be a good seller and offer refunds so more power to em I guess. Hard for me to fathom the extreme interest in these. Maybe because I really haven't heard them at 100%.

I asked in an earlier message if they worked? They said yes. Who knows to what degree. They appear to be a good seller and offer refunds so more power to em I guess. Hard for me to fathom the extreme interest in these. Maybe because I really haven't heard them at 100%.
Very impressive when CLOSE to 100%. Even with the mids and tweeters being able to be rebuilt now, they will be close, but 100%, I would doubt. If you get to 90-95%, you're doing extremely well!

The AR 3 speakers on ebay recently went for 2k. The original listing was updated and a note added that indicated the speakers were modified. Good to see an honest seller.

The AR 3 speakers on ebay recently went for 2k. The original listing was updated and a note added that indicated the speakers were modified. Good to see an honest seller.
Yes, I contacted him about the mod and he changed the info. He knew nothing about AR speakers and was appreciative I contacted him about it.

I think we tag teamed him...I messaged him too and he said he was unaware. I'll be keeping mine stock. Now I just need time to work on them a little.

Diggin the AR4X 's for now. They have a nice east coast sound. I'm guessing the 3' s will be mo better...lol.

Back
Top Bottom