EAD Encore Ovation4

bkall

does anyone know about Ead encore ovation 4. I just got two these. I believe they convert digital to analog. I have not been able to find anything out about the unit.

picture of back I know see it is encore ovation4 not ead so guestion is what is it used for.

Attachments

• ead1.jpg
    ead1.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 27
It's a DAC, as you said. Connect digital source via RCA, XLR, or optical in, get analogue out via RCA or XLR. That goes to a pre-amp or integrated.

Not much info about it but seems it has 4 K-grade Burr Brown PCM63 D/A + Ultra Analog SPDIF receiver inside, good find!

I remember that DAC it was the little brother to the one they made that was actually pyramid shaped.

I doubt that this is an EAD (Enlightened Audio Designs) unit? I owned an EAD Ovation 5.1 preamp, and it looks nothing like the one you show. They also had an Encore model along with the Signature model.

I doubt that this is an EAD (Enlightened Audio Designs) unit? I owned an EAD Ovation 5.1 preamp, and it looks nothing like the one you show. They also had an Encore model along with the Signature model.
Right I think the company itself was called Encore I found a pic of the Encore Pyramid Dac.online.
e74fccba3e62c870676ea645ed72a331.jpg

Back
Top Bottom