Earphones Deal !!

snapshotjc

Now that we have a link to Buy.Com, which helps AK with a little extra $$$ to help offset some of our new server costs etc., I place this info in the spirit of AK friendliness and wanting to share a good deal.

So please use the Buy.Com link and look for "Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator Earphones" and you'll get a great pair of earphones for iPods, or any other use in your audio system. These are on sale for $90, and if you can use a pair of isolation type earphones, these are great; I've been using a higher end model ER4 set for over three years and they're really a fine product.

Just a little way of saying thanks to all those folks that have helped me while I've been here on AK and a way of playing it forward.

Maybe this is something that might catch on? Posting good deals that others might like to know about or possibly use, like the Monster Power Conditioner that was posted a few weeks ago?

Thanks Snapshoyjc. I might have missed it. I have some ER4's and I use them daily. I needed some replacement ear buds. That was quick and easy!

Back
Top Bottom